Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introductions


I have this really amazing ability to start these things and lose interest. I figured I'd warn you now. Blogging for me started as a way to rant, and complain about men, and work, and my life in general. Well, my life in general has taken turns that even I never expected.

Hi, my name is Angela and I am trying to change the world.

Wow. That's a BIG statement, huh? Perhaps I should be a little more specific.

Hi, my name is Angela and I am a volunteer with the Greater Ohio Boxer Rescue, and I am trying to change the world one dog at a time.

Hmmm, for me it's more than just about the dogs, but this blog IS about the dogs, so here goes:

I hope that in detailing my experiences as a Boxer Mom, and Boxer Foster Mom that maybe someone will read this and find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment