Friday, March 4, 2011

#3750 Day Six

Well, folks, it happened... Dahnke shocked my pants off. Not only did she get cuddly with our new arrival last night, but this morning... This morning she PLAYED with him. Amazing, I know.

Roscoe is doing VERY well. He's a very quick study, he has stopped jumping up, and hasn't put his paws up on the table since the first time. He definitely craves a lot of attention though. He likes to get up and lay down on you and squirm around a lot until he's comfortable. Hopefully, the weather has some breaks in it this weekend, I'd like to get him out and start working with him on leashed walks. He's stopped pulling so much in the yard, but potty trips are different than a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood.

I still need to get my letters printed out and start sending donation requests out for the GOBR Boxer Bash Fundraiser. This will be my first year going, and I'm pretty excited to be helping out. There's a database to send the letters to, and I'm encouraged to send them to new businesses, but I don't have to first clue where to start. I'll sit down and brainstorm after I have done my bills this weekend... to do, to do, to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment