Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#3750 Days Seven and Eight and Nine

I'd apologize for the technology blackout this weekend, but it was nice and refreshing... and I won't apologize for the nice weekend I had. :)

So the mutts and I had a very exciting weekend! I think they know it's an awesomely special day (weekends) b/c I go out of my way not to leave the house as much as possible. Of course there's the regular errands, like getting groceries, but I try to do that in one sweep and then I'm home, and it's play time for me and my pups!

I did add a hair appointment, and one other (huge) errand. I finally bit the bullet and got a washer and dryer! Big save on the leaving the house errands! Not that you care, but I am the happiest girl on earth! I know three dog beds, five dog blankets, and a whole bunch of other things that are getting washed this weekend! :)

Roscoe is doing great. I have pictures that I will upload later. He's just the cutest little cuddle bug! I say little, but he's huge, I'll get a new official weight Thursday, as I'm sure he's gained a couple pounds... At least he seems heavier every time he tries to crush me on the couch, lol! Thursday is creeping up a lot faster than I thought it would. Poor boy. I'm gonna make him a hamburger patty to console the loss of his little soldiers.

Pictures soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment